Sunday, July 11, 2010

life update!


Hey everyone!

So I told you that I would let you know what has been nuts....well a few things- WE MOVED TO WICHITA KANSAS! (That is the first and largest of the three)

Also- I HAVE INTERNET ON MY PHONE! It is amazing that with all of the business emails and website things that need to be update that I have lasted this long! I am loving the email on the phone and it is making it sooo much easier as opposed to having to go and get the computer up and going just to see if I got an email back!!!! I was thinking about going with the Iphone (because I have loved all of Apple's products I have purchased), but after looking over things and thinking that service with ATT&T would drive me nuts, I went with a Droid (and I love it)... I don't know why anyone else in the world would care about this but it has been really exciting to me!

Lastly- I have ALWAYS wanted a yorkie puppy... When we moved I started to beg my husband for a puppy... I did lots of research and I found a perfect place to adopt our puppy, I visited this small pet store's website hundreds of times and had it narrowed between a female Pomeranian and a male Yorkshire Terrier (yorkie). I went to the store telling my husband to expect the female Pom, whelp I took one look at the little Yorkie and I fell in love with the fur ball... Meet our newest member of the family- Zeus.... He is 3.5 lbs of poopy, chewing fun! He thinks he is a big dog, so he needed a big name!

No comments:

Post a Comment