Sunday, July 11, 2010

Kelsie and Phil


Their DJ was awesome! (from Endure Productions Featuring Mecanx)







I loved her flowers!






Hi everyone!

I hope that all is going well! A lot has happened since I blogged last! (I will blog about all the new changes soon! PROMISE!

I really want to show the world Kelsie and Phil's sneak peak!

Hmmm... where to start. Kelsie and Phil are awesome.... (I think that sounds like a great place to start! ) I met Kelsie last October at my cousin's wedding (she was a bridesmaid), she seemed really fun and when she approached me about being her wedding photographer, I knew I had to do it! Kelsie and Phil are an awesome couple. They were very laid-back throughout their wedding day and there reception was a complete blast! They were such a blast to work with and as I edit their photos I can't help but smile when I think about how fun and beautiful their day was (even in the weird rainy weather!) Congrats to you both! I hope your life together is full of countless blessings and love!

-Molly

3 comments:

  1. The pictures are awesome! You did such a great job Molly!

    Your Cousin Michelle O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly!

    I was Excellent meeting you and I appreciate the props as I want to give you props back too!

    Molly was fun and easy to work with and I would recommend her to anybody looking for an excellent photography person :0)

    Thanks so much for helping me make their night so special!

    ReplyDelete