Sunday, July 11, 2010

County Fair

For some reason it uploads my photos in reverse order- this was one of the trucks providing lights so that the police could direct traffic...
Sun setting on the final round...

Combine demolition- not as destructive as just cars, but entertaining non-the-less.
Start of the Derby
I had to get a photo of the Ferris Wheel....... If anyone feels up to it- I would love to take engagement photos on a Ferris wheel....ANY TAKERS?

These rabbits chewed up their ribbon pretty good!




I am really trying to catch up on posts today!

So yesterday my family went to the county fair- it was a beautiful day and we went for the demolition derby.... They had combine demolition this year (which was pretty awesome-I must admit!) We took the whole family (even Zeus).... Our 2 year old daughter loved it and Zeus seemed pretty ticked that he couldn't just sleep!

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment