Friday, July 23, 2010

CUPCAKE

Hey everyone! Guess what..... ITS FRIDAY!

I hope that everyone had a good week and if you didn't.... I hope you have a good weekend! I am really sorry I didn't get the cupcake blog post up yesterday (as promised). My cupcake helper (my daughter) got sick! : ( So we made them today!

A week ago I asked everyone's favorite cupcakes! One of my facebook friends replied; raspberry lemonade...... Sounds delicious right?! They are! She sent me the recipe (thanks Trinnade!!) and so my daughter and I made them this afternoon! My attempt at food photography (I think I should stick to people):

naked cupcakes ready for lemonade frosting!!

my daughter and her cupcake


1 comment:

  1. Such a fun idea and they look delicious! Also, you are a great food photographer! Especially since the photos are making me want one!

    ReplyDelete