Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Friday!

I really hope that everyone is having a really awesome Friday (its Friday so...its hard not to be awesome right?!)! Some of you might have noticed that I have quit adding photos to the 365- I am really sorry! With the move I got really far behind and it has become near to impossible to catch up! Instead of the 365 I have decided that I will continuously add photos that are not client related to my blog! These blogs will all have the tag of "personal!" Feel free to stop by and check them out!

Today I needed a break from editing and I thought- hey why don't I take some photos of the puppy to put on here!~ So here he is! My little Zeus!


He looks so innocent right?! Wrong! (but we love him!)
Sleepy boy!
My husband is going to love that I put this on here! Zeus sleeps in our bed and loves to snuggle with Bo- last night I had to get a picture (it really was dark but I used a flash, which made both a little grumpy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment