Sunday, November 7, 2010

Grant and Jessica!


Hello again!

2 posts in one day- SWEET! Yesterday afternoon I had the chance to shoot Jessica and Grant's engagement photos! Amazingly- it warmed up a LOT after Curtis and Jessica's morning shoot and it made for lovely weather for these two!

Last spring I really wanted to get some practice shooting photos of a couple so I used Grant and Jessica to gain some more experience, it was a lot of fun! I felt really fortunate that after they got engaged they thought of me and asked me to photograph their engagement/ wedding. You are both a blast to work with, and I love the humor in your relationship (and Grant: thanks for making Jessica laugh during some of the shots! ;)

Enjoy your sneak!




Jessica- I loved the way your pink coat photographed!

-Molly Newell

No comments:

Post a Comment