Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gardiner Family!


I haven't blogged in forever! Sorry about that! That past couple of months have been a bit nuts- but my goal is to get better at this blogging business!

Last Sunday (Halloween!!!) I had to the chance to take the Gardiner's family photos! Let me start out by saying that they have been family friends for a VERY long time and I love them like a second family! I really enjoyed doing their shoot! It was a cool morning but they were troopers! I hope you enjoy the images! I hope you enjoy this sneak-peek!


I would just like to say that I really didn't do much to his eyes- they are just THAT blue!

They have an anniversary coming up soon! Happy Anniversary!



I LOVE this shot!



*****On a side note- for anyone that is a "friend" on facebook.... Should I start up my 365 photo thing again?


No comments:

Post a Comment