Sunday, November 7, 2010

Curtis and Jessica!

Hello!

I hope that this post finds you all well! This past weekend was lots of fun with a dash of busy. Saturday morning started at 7:45am with this great couple! The weather was literally freezing, and steam was rising off of the water....
Really- I couldn't make this stuff up- it was FREEZING!

I was bundled up, and this couple wasn't- guess who was complaining....yup-me! Jessica and Curtis you are such troopers! Somethings I loved about you guys: you braved the cold, you found an AMAZING quail farm to shoot at, and you guys smile so much when you are together! I hope you enjoy you sneak!



great smiles! : D

Congrats on your ENGAGEMENT!

-Molly Newell




2 comments:

  1. Love em! You two are so cute together and look so in love! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them. Can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete