Monday, April 19, 2010

Photography meet-up





I am going to try to get two posts in one day! HERE WE GO!!!

I had the most AMAZING weekend! My printing lab hosted a seminar with some amazing classes! On Friday morning I attended a wedding class, this class was great. The class went into depth on everything regarding weddings, and then we were able to shoot a bride! (see photos)... I attended 3 more classes throughout the 2 day seminar- all were amazing! Each night there were amazing door prizes given away! I had the opportunity to win both nights! I won some actions for photoshop and some BEAUTIFUL newborn props!

It was really great to meet-up with photographers from all around the United States! All-in-all I left the weekend inspired and even more excited about photography!

Also this weekend made me realize that selling digitals is becoming a huge trend in our industry- I have held out for quite some time- but I would like to proudly announce that I now have digital options! (****see pricing tab on the website.... http://mollynewellphotography.com)

Hope your weekend was grand!

-Molly Newell

No comments:

Post a Comment